Enable User Programming
1. While Handset is in cradle, Dial #
2. Dial 04
3. Dial User Password (4321)
4. Dial 1#
Set Time and Date
1. Dial #
2. Dial 55
3. Input new Data YYMMDDWHHMM
YY (last 2 digits of year)
MM (2 digits for month)
DD (2 digits for Day)
W (1=Mon, 2=Tues, 3=Wed, etc...)
HH (24 Hour 00-23)
MM (2 digits for minutes)
4. Dial #
Enable User Programming
1. Press Intercom
2. Dial *#01
3. Dial two digits (00-99) for year
4. Dial two digits (01-12) for month
5. Dial two digits (01-31) for day
6. Dial two digits (00-23) for hour
7. Dial two digits (00-59) for minutes
8. Press SPEAKER to end
Programming must be done from the main console
1. Dial *5
2. Dial Hours
3. Dial Minutes (must be 2 digits)
4. Dial * if time is PM (not required if 24-hour clock is used)
5. Press release key
1. Press FUNCTION
2. Press ATT FUNCTION
3. Press SET TIME
4. Enter HH:MM
When 2 digits have been entered for hours, the colon ( : ) will automatically be displayed.
Time may be in either 12- or 24-hour format, depending on system programming. Press PM to register the time as after 12:00 PM in 12-hour format.
5. Press SET
6. Press EXIT
This procedure is to be done from a display phone at ext. number 101 or from a designated manager extension.
The first step is to put that extension into a "user programming" mode
Notes about programming mode:
"When you are in the "programming" mode some of the phone buttons have different functions."
"On a digital display phone, there are three buttons located under the display. When in "Programming" mode, the display shows labels for these buttons for the main functions you will need, for example " ", NEXT, or SEL (select)."
"If you think you have gotten mixed up, or when you are finished, you can get out of programming mode by picking up the handset and hanging it up again."
"Some phones have a "Program" button in the upper left, some have it on the bottom row above the number 3, -if the phone does not have one, then use the button labeled "Pause"
"If you wait too long between pressing buttons, the system may cancel programming mode and you will have to start over.
1.Press the [PROGRAM] button, then press * * 1 2 3 4
The display should now read: USER-PGM NO?
2. Enter "0 0 0"
display: Day/Time Set
3. Press ENTER
display: shows date (if you need to change the date, see steps 5 thru 10 below)
4. Press NEXT (SPKR PHN)
display: shows time example:; 12:00 AM
5. Enter the hour
to change current entry, press CLEAR (or the TRANSFER button)
6. Press Next (or FWD/DND button)
7. Enter the minutes
8. Press next (or FWD/DND button)
9. Press SELECT (or AUTOANSWER/MUTE button) to change AM or PM
10. Press STORE (or AUTODIAL/STORE)- don't forget this step
11. Press END (or HOLD button)
12. Press SPKR PHN button or pick up and hang up the phone to leave programming mode.
Setting the Date and Time
1. Go to time setting station (usually attendant position)
2. Press: Feature, 82
3. Enter current time in military time(HHMM)
Example: 9:10 am = 0910, 9:10 pm = 2110
4. Enter current date (DDMMYY) Day, Month, Year
Example: Oct 29, 2004 = 291004 , April, 4 2003 = 140403
5. Hang-up or press SPKR.
Date And Time Are Now Set